- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, vision 401K and Life Insurance
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Reputation of the Pella Brand
Pella Boston Windows and Doors is now looking for a part time (20 hours/week) Accounts Receivable Clerk in their Haverhill, MA location. The Accounts Receivable Clerk records payments to customers accounts and maintains accounts receivable records. This position reports up to the Accounting Manager but will also work closely with other Finance Team members. The Accounts Receivable Clerk's job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for accounts receivable data entry.
- Prepares daily cash deposits
- Enters finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer
- Obtains and mails invoice copies for customers, as requested
- Processes daily credit card deposits
- Files check stubs and bank receipts
- Researches and processes customer claims of invoice payment
- Researches and processes charge backs, returns, and bad checks
- Answers accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up
- Calls and/or mails correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts
- Assists with related special projects, as required
- Assists with month end closing
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor’s Degree preferred, Associates Degree (A. A.) from a two-year college or technical school
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while ensuring accuracy
- Ability to make decisions, problem solve and work independently
- Ability to keep organized records and good documentation skills
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate/advanced computer skills; calculator skills. Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, the Internet
As an individually owned Pella branch we are committed to excellence, which has helped to propel Pella into one of the most successful window and door manufacturers in the U.S. and Canada. Pella Corporation is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. Founded in 1925, Pella is a family-owned and professionally managed privately-held company, known for its history of innovation, making outstanding products, providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. The company is committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity and practicing environmental stewardship.
Apply today to learn about your future as a team member of Pella Windows and Doors!