Location: Haverhill, MA
Essential Job Duties:
- Interprets work orders to determine material required and assembly needed.
- Stages all products and parts needed for assembly.
- Assembles units on tilt table using various tools in conformance with production, quality, and safety guidelines.
- Inspects and maintains daily the work area for organization, cleanliness, and safety.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6+ months of related experience or training
Essential Skills and Attitudes Required:
- Lift 50 lbs consistently, up to 100 lbs regularly.
- Use and maintain various hand tools, electrical tools and saws
- Mathematical skills
- Verbal and written English communication skills
- Reasoning and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Professional in behavior and appearance
- Team oriented
- Ability to prioritze
- Dependable and Punctual
- Able to work 40+ hours per week
- Maintain high level of quality and quantity of work
- Maintain a positive attitude
While performing the essential duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and lift; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to ascend and descend stairs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Employee will comply with Pella's "Keys to Success". Employee may participate in the cross training of their peers.
Note: Company Job Descriptions list essential job duties, skills, attitudes, and requirement for each position and do not include all duties, etc. which may be part of a position or assigned to a position within the company. Job duties may be changed or added to at any time, at the sole discretion of management.