Pella Boston Windows & Doors is now looking for a Human Resources Generalist who will work closely with the Human Resources Manager to support the needs of our employees. The Human Resources Generalist will have the opportunity to be involved in various HR facets, including but not limited to onboarding, benefits administration, recruitment, policy implementation and employee relations. This is a wonderful opportunity to grow within your Human Resources Career!
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, vision, 401K and Life Insurance
- Excellent Training programs and career development opportunities
- Reputation of the Pella Brand
- Provide employees and managers with first point of contact for HR questions and guidance
- Assist in the design, planning and rollout of HR initiatives
- Assist in recruitment process
- Conduct employee orientation and onboarding
- Responsible for the day to day administration of employee benefits
- Conduct exit interviews
- Assist in updating and maintaining data bases and files for tracking employee information
- Maintain HR reporting
- Assist in organizing HR related events
- Carry out all company policies and procedures.
- Assists in compliance filings and carry out planning and actual filings for all HR required areas.
- Assists in employee relations matters as needed
- General HR duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree in HR or related field.
- Minimum 1-3 years or related experience in a HR generalist role.
As an individually owned Pella branch we are committed to excellence, which has helped to propel Pella into one of the most successful window and door manufacturers in the U.S. and Canada. Pella Corporation is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. Founded in 1925, Pella is a family-owned and professionally managed privately-help company, known for its history of innovation, making outstanding products, providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. The company is committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity and practicing environmental stewardship.
Apply today to learn about your future as a team member of Pella Windows and Doors!