Posted September 20, 2018
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow the Pella Replacement Sales Process.
- Develop personalized goals monthly and annually that support the company’s goals set by management.
- Increase sales volume, profit margin and market share for Pella products in accordance with company goals and objectives.
- Cover all appointments in a prompt and professional manner.
- Maintain a high closing percentage
- Actively seek out referral business from existing and previous customers.
- Work other methods of lead generation (I.E. door hangers, home shows, cold calls, networking, etc.)
- Accurately price jobs to maintain profitability.
- Provide and communicate clearly all necessary information with the order for accurate ordering of product, directions for delivery, special instructions, customer request, method of payment, etc.
- Work directly with Installation Team to insure exact measurements, scope of the install, and customer satisfaction.
- Know the Pella product line thoroughly and to be a student of the Pella line as well as the competition.
- Present the proper image as described by Pella management.
- Report promptly as required by Pella management
- Participate in ongoing training as instructed by Pella management.
- Willingly accept and adjust to all of the future changes with this job.
- Actively seek out new installation crews for our installed jobs.
- Provide after sale service to our customers to maintain satisfaction
- Occasionally help cover the Showroom during vacations or other personnel shortages.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- College degree preferred.
- Residential replacement sales required
- Computer literacy.
- Outgoing and highly motivated personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Manage time effectively.
- Adapt to change quickly and effectively.
- Handle unusual situations with customers and installers in a professional manner.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times.