Location: Hanover, MA
Essential Job Duties:
- Interprets and verifies orders to determine materials required to complete the service visit on the first trip.
- Calls service customers two day before scheduled trip to verify and confirm date/time of appointment.
- Ensures that service van is equipped with all safety equipment, tools, and parts required to complete scheduled and unscheduled service work.
- Perform service required to the best standards with Customer Satisfaction in mind.
- Inspects and reports vehicle maintenance issues to Service Manager.
- Provide accurate and detailed list of products to be ordered when service visit could not be completed on first visit.
- Prepares detailed report of actions performed during each service visit.
- Competitive hourly wage
- Use of Smartphone, Home Depot Card, Gas Card, Company Truck
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and Life Insurance
- Quality engineered product solutions that are unmatched in the construction industry
- Excellent training programs and career development opportunities
- Reputation of the Pella Brand
- HS Diploma or GED
- Trade School
- 2+ years construction/industry experience
Essential Skills and Attitudes Required:
- Mechanical skills
- Mathematical skills
- Computer familiarity
- Verbal and written English communication skills
- Reasoning and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Detail oriented
- Professional in behavior and appearance
- Team oriented
- Ability to prioritize
- Dependable and Punctual
- Able to work 40+ hours per week
- Maintain high level of quality and quantity of work
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Skilled use of hand and electric tools
- Self motivated to work with little supervision
New England Window & Door is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by providing consultative design services, pre-finishing capabilities, and expert installation of our quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. New England Window & Door is a family-owned and professionally managed privately-held company, known by the industry for providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. This singular focus has helped us become a Top 10 distributor for Pella Corporation nationwide and the recipient of dozens of performance awards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT:
Pella Windows and Doors is committed to workforce diversity. Pella is a Tobacco-Free Work Environment. Post-offer background check and drug screen required. Pella participates in E- Verify. Pella will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Pella Windows and Doors provides a working environment free of discrimination and harassment. Pella Windows and Doors treats all persons equally, regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age or disability, as each is protected under federal law. A number of states in which Pella operates have laws protecting classifications of Team Members not necessarily protected under federal law. Therefore, Pella also treats all persons equally, regardless of political affiliation and belief, pregnancy, national origin, age, creed, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, mental disorder, veteran status, ancestry or handicap as each category is protected under a municipal ordinance or state law.
Job Type: Hourly